1. These Terms and Conditions are an agreement between you and Nichols Business Services LLC dba Awesome Website Themes (henceforth “AWT”) for your use of the Awesome Website Themes website and any software you may purchase from the website.
By accessing the Awesome Website Themes website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
3. Use Agreement
- You may use the theme(s) you purchase from AWT on business or personal website(s) owned by you.
- You may not sell, trade or give away unmodified copies of theme(s) you have purchased on the AWT website.
- You may not remove any copyright or proprietary notations from the theme(s) you have purchased.
- AWT Themes are released under the MIT License, which gives you certain other rights. For more information, visit this website: http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT
- Upon purchasing an AWT theme, you become a member of the AWT website. You agree not to share your login credentials with any other person for any reason.
- When you purchase an AWT theme, you gain access to a number of training materials. These materials are proprietary and you agree not to divulge their contents or share them with non-purchasers.
This agreement shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by AWT at any time. Upon terminating your use these materials or upon the termination of this agreement, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
If you become dissatisfied with your purchase of any of the Network Family of themes, you may request a refund within the first 30 days of ownership, with the following qualifications:
- If you purchased the theme alone, you will be refunded the full purchase price.
- If you purchased an installation, you will be refunded the purchase price less the cost of the Thesis Client License.
When you receive a refund, you agree to delete your theme, as well as all premium plugins installed for you. Failure to do so will be a violation of this agreement, and may lead to action against you.
The materials on the AWT website are provided “as is”. AWT makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, AWT does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall AWT or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the AWT Internet site, even if AWT or a AWT authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the AWT website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AWT does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. AWT may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. AWT does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
AWT has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AWT of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the AWT website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, USA without regard to its conflict of law provisions.